mercoledì 31 luglio 2013

ANOTHER YOU




La felicità è una farfalla, che una volta perseguita
è sempre e solo al di la' della tua comprensione,
ma che, se ti siederai tranquillamente in silenzio,
può posarsi su di te.

  (Nathaniel Hawthorne)
 

 



Brian McKnight- Another You

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=btRFu9ATvuQ


If I travelled all around the world
I know what I would find
Someone half as smart
Someone half as sweet
Half as lovely and half as kind
If I was the ruler of
A kingdom with a house of wives to choose
It wouldn't even quite compare
To what 'Ive got right here with you
So if I stumble just a bit
trying to say whats on my mind?
Please excuse me cuz I never felt
the way that I feel inside
It's possible
I may have finally have found my dream come true
There can never be another you
The stars are bright tonight
They know you are mine all mine
I knew that it would be alright when my other dreams fell through
And for this very night I've waited all my life
Standing straight and tall
I give my all to you
So please excuse me if I
Stumbled just a bit
Trying to say whats on my mind
Please excuse me cuz I never felt the way that I feel inside
It's possible
I may have finally found my dream come true
There can never be another you
There can never be another you

 


   

Brian Mcknight - Another You
Album: Evolution Of A Man (okt 2009)










Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

COMMENTI